(keitai-l) Re: Strategis numbers...

From: Eijkemans, Paul <Paul.Eijkemans_at_ben.nl>
Date: 11/30/00
Not completely true: every network operator has a separate dial-in number,
so WAP-minutes
are known. On the gateway you can track the traffic volume. On the site we
know how many
people have registered. So, a NO can exactly know how,what,when,how much.

At least, I know how many WAP users we have ;-)

"How many people are paying for I-Mode because they have checked the box on
the
form, knowing that it is hot, and how many people are actually using it" is
something
I am interested in.

Best regards,
Paul