(keitai-l) Re: Interested in mobile internet usability?

From: Wiberg, Annie <Annie.Wiberg_at_euroforum.net>
Date: 12/01/00
Hi Christian and everyone else,

The "Lessons from i-mode" is a very good report (by Northstream)
Jeffrey Funk, one of the members of this list has also written a good report
so perhaps you could contact him to get more info.

I am sorry if this seems like advertising, but just for your info there is a
conference on Mobile Internet next week in Stockholm, and if you would like
any info about that, please don't hesitate to contact me.

//Annie

annie.wiberg@euroforum.net
+46 8587 66211