(keitai-l) Re: Mari Matsunaga: The Mother Of i-Mode

From: Steve Mock <mock_at_pobox.com>
Date: 12/02/00
I just went to the site to buy the book and I was shocked and offended by
the 1500 yen charge to "join" the online bookstore.  Just to spite them and
protest the only way I know how, I went down to a Japanese bookstore in San
Francisco (where I am) to find the book.  Unfortunately, they were sold out.
Does anybody know of any other non-kinokunia online bookstores where I might
be able to order the book?