(keitai-l) Download pictures

From: Dave <dave_at_i-chara.com>
Date: 12/05/00
This may seem like a slightly simple question for this list, but here goes:
Can anyone point me to a service which allows someone to download a small
gif image that they have created themselves to their i-mode phone, and then
use it as the screen saver? I'm sure this is possible, as everyone knows
that lots of Japanese girls are downloading pictures of their cat, or
Kitty-Chan or whatever, every day. But as a gaijin who is out of the loop
and with rudimentary Japanese, I can't figure out if this is a standard
phone function (502it) or if there's an official page I should be going to.
Can anyone straighten me out here?

Dave