(keitai-l) Re: Download pictures

From: Paul Wallace <paul.wallace_at_spike.ne.jp>
Date: 12/05/00
You can download any GIF image to use as a background, but using it as a
background or animation is a phone function that differs with models.

Your phone's manual explains this (if you can read it). Off the top of my
head, from the 502it you can (1) view a GIF in i-mode first (perhaps send
yourself the URL for a GIF via email to your DoCoMo email account and then
open that link in i-mode), (2) press your phone's menu button and choose to
download it (I think it is the 3rd choice), (3) exit out of i-mode and press
the menu button again to go to your phone's menu, (4) choose menu #56 and
select the image that you downloaded (the last choice). Now it should be
your background image.

]paul wallace, ph.d.
]senior information architect

S   P   I   K   E   C y b e r W o r k s