(keitai-l) Re: Download pictures

From: Darlington <darlington_at_europe.com>
Date: 12/07/00
Hello all
Well if this is self-plug time, then so be it. Not being in a position to
iMode-test directly, I'd appreciate any feedback on the following:
We have a number of interesting (mostly abstract) Celtic gifs for download
at http://eirmode.com/i  which are divided into 2-color and 256-color (some
animated). Max size 95*72 should fit all iMode screens.
Regards
Norman