(keitai-l) Re: [REQUEST] Imode emulator

From: Safar, Jean <Jean.Safar_at_tokyo.dresdnerkb.com>
Date: 12/08/00
Paul.

Thanx a lot for your mail. I downloaded Pixo, which is acceptable at this
point, despite the restrictions you noted.

As for the TABLE tag, I looked again but could not find it defined? Is
available in some other form?

Best regards

Jean

This message is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended,
please contact the sender by e-mail return. Dresdner Group cannot
accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message.