(keitai-l) <Hn> Tags in iMode

From: Darlington <darlington_at_europe.com>
Date: 12/08/00
Greetings group
I understand that <H1><H2> etc.  tags are supported in iMode browsers, but I
have found no
information as to how they are displayed; specifically, how many characters
of say <H2> show across the screen of any given phone?  If they are too
wide, do they wrap, or do they just break off?

If this info is held somewere please point me there, as I'm no fan of
wheel-reinvention.
Failing that, I would propose to assemble a table containing this info. [Hn,
chars displayed, handset]

To help me gather the info, please give 2 minutes, those of you  with iMode
phones.  I have created a form at http://eirmode.com/i/hn_test.html where
you can easily see and pass the info to me. When sufficient results are in,
I will let you know, as this may be of general interest to the group.

Regards
Norman