(keitai-l) Re: <Hn> Tags in iMode

From: Darlington <darlington_at_europe.com>
Date: 12/08/00
Thanks Kyle, I missed that before.
It certainly simplifies matters, but we're still left with, what is "an
H4-equivalent font size"? Presumably the number of Hn chars displayed will
still vary according to handset, so my table will still be useful, albeit if
it loses the H1 to H6 dimension.
I'd still appreciate feedback thru http://eirmode.com/i/hn_test.html on
this.

Also, does the text if overwide behave as if in a <NOBR> as in regular web
browsers, or does it wrap?
If it's of any interest, MS Mobile Explorer emulator shows different
wrap-points for H1 to H6, though Hotall emulator breaks all Hn at 13
(Details at above url)

Regards
Norman