(keitai-l) Language Preference

From: Safar, Jean <Jean.Safar_at_tokyo.dresdnerkb.com>
Date: 12/08/00
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked already. I was searching in the header from an
imode request if there is any indication of the language being used. I could
not find it though! Does anyone know whether such indication exists
somewhere?

Regards,

Jean

This message is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended,
please contact the sender by e-mail return. Dresdner Group cannot
accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message.