(keitai-l) Re: <Hn> Tags in iMode

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 12/08/00
From my experience long ago with typesetting, hyphenation is the preferred
method of handling awkward line breaks. This gives a much better overall
appearance to the text and is very easy to read.

This assumes of course that your software hyphenates at the correct
locations in the word, generally on syllable boundaries. Incorrect
hyphenation will reduce readability significantly.

Eric Hildum