(keitai-l) Used Keitai ??

From: Adam Spitzer <adam_at_eatoni.com>
Date: 12/08/00
Is there any way to obtain a used (not in service) Japanese handset?

If I do get one, without service, will I still be able to type, i.e.
demonstrate its text entry system? (even if it's just entering names in
the phonebook feature)

I'd like to show people in the US how text-entry is currently handled on
these phones.  For example, I'd like to show them that ga is really ka +
tenten, etc.  Is there any online emulators?  Thanks in advance if anyone
has info....  ADAM

Adam E. Spitzer                                   Eatoni Ergonomics, Inc.
Director of Development                           171 Madison Avenue
adam@eatoni.com                                   New York, NY 10016
917.723.4953                                      http://www.eatoni.com