(keitai-l) Re: D2 COMMUNICATIONS

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 12/12/00
Ah yes, the distinction between subscriber and user...I wonder what effect
subscriber plans like Family Subscriptions have on the user base?

I dinstinctly remember subscribing for pagers for my uder-20 friends, but now
there are plans where dad subscribes and mom and all the kids get discounted
subscriptions...

Anyone have any reququisite data for the US/Europe?

When I was in highschool in the US, we could all get pagers if we were
16...wonder if it's the same for cellphones? And what about prepaid?

Regards,

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144
hex: \x72 \x65 \x6e \x66 \x69 \x65 \x6c  \x64
morgan stanley dean witter japan
e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature