(keitai-l) location based advertising/free flights

From: <Jan.Chipchase_at_nokia.com>
Date: 12/14/00
Hi all,

If you are interested in Location Based Advertising (or just want to win a
free flight from Tokyo to the UK): Virgin Atlantic launched its i-mode
location based advertising campaign in Harajuku.

If anyone is interested in the who/what/when/why/where of the campaign, the
back-end data-handling system, or the usability issues in running this kind
of thing (my particular interest) I'm happy to put you in touch with the
people to speak to.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Chipchase