(keitai-l) Re: GFORT and E-707/gimcracks and whirlygigs

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/18/00
I look at it this way, I can copy some music onto the memory stick on my
home PC, or stereo, then play it on my phone like a standard mp3 player.
Or, I can take some digital photos, place the stick in my phone, and email
them off. Or to store that java game i downloaded on my pc or bought at a
kiosk (digicube?).  Now add the possibility of peer to peer netwoking on
phones- sharing data, files etc...I think its got great potential! Sonys
got the right idea.

David Moskowitz

iKaiwa.com    http://iKaiwa.com
Japanese Mobile Contents Portal

CLICK!        http://ikaiwa.com/click/
Community for Linking Internet Companies in Kansai