(keitai-l) Re: BT Cellnet trademarks i-mode

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 12/18/00
i-Mode has not built the kind of brand consciousness elsewhere
that it has in Japan, so it might not hurt to have to call it something
else in some other market.  In Europe, you might call it...well,
how about "e-mode"?  (Timing its appearance with the first
major circulation of Euro notes, and using the Euro currency
mark for "e"?)

Reaching...reaching....

-m
leap@gol.com