(keitai-l) Re: GFORT and E-707/gimcracks and whirlygigs

From: Brett Shore <brettshore_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12/18/00
David,

I agree with your point in terms of potential. The issue isn't future
validity, it's present value.
I want an information appliance with increased functionality, not a
multi-functional device.

An application ready, network capable device would be great.
With this particular handset I'm really investing in a memorystick wm
attached to a soon to be outmoded pre-2.5/3G handset.

So, if we're talking about buying a walkman, I still have my MD wm
going on 3 years now and am delighted it's not attached to the keitai I
had back then.

Brett