(keitai-l) Re: another color palette

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 12/19/00
Ben Hutchings wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> > Check this one on your phone:
> >
> > http://k-tainews.com/color.gif
>
> This looks like the Netscape colour cube - all combinations of 6
> evenly-spaced (in some, unspecified, colour space) levels of the
> red, green, and blue components.

Could be...

> The other one had the 16 named colours of the IBM EGA palette,
> plus a few others (maybe the fixed colours of the Windows 256-
> colour palette?)

I believe those colors match the officially OK named colors:
http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/tag/anime.html#color

> What point are you trying to make?  Trying to test which of
> these are actually supported by current i-mode browsers?

Yup. And to illustrate/discover differences in color-rendering on various
handsets.

> Do the
> browser publishers not reveal this?

To my knowledge they do not reveal this.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature