(keitai-l) Re: cHTML Content development on a MAC?

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 12/20/00
Bon Dia

We use both M + W: for Macs TextEdit+ or JEdit are reliable editors.
In principle your favorite text editor will do, better with a competent
search and replace function :-)
Testing of .ASP SSI can be done in a separate server.

i-mode simulators do run on SoftWindows, etc... not a big deal with a fast
G3 or G4. But must test on real phones !

Any comments on GoLive5 ? Is it worth it?

Bon Nadal !

Vincent Luna, Director
JAPON.NET http://www.japon.net/web/