(keitai-l) Re: Mac/Golive

From: Calvin-Lash <calvin-lash_at_hitachi-cs.co.jp>
Date: 12/21/00
Nick May wrote:

> Someone on the list was asking about Golive 5's imode support on the Mac.
>
> a trail version of golive 5 has (just, I gather) been posted at
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/tryreg.html

"Just" is right. GoLive and Dreamweaver are having feature set wars---
both seem to be bringing out mobile ad-ons and plug-ins that aren't
ready for primetime.

I have haven't fired it up yet, but the super-editor for the Mac BBEdit
6.0.2 has "added support for CHTML (compact HTML used by i-Mode
cellular  phone)"  a  week or two ago.  BBEdit's corporate slogan is "It
doesn't suck (tm)" and I fully expect it to work right.

Calvin Lash
Hitachi Communication Systems Inc., TPS Center
	-- translation/localization since 1961

---
The opinions of my employers are so unimportant and boring, that I'm
replacing them with my own. Copyleft TPS