(keitai-l) Re: The most ugly and misformed phone I ever saw in my life

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 12/21/00
> That may be so - but I suspect it (or derivatives of it) will be quite
> popular in the US, where form factor hasn't been as much of an issue.   I
> suppose you don't carry a PDA?  Go to the US and you'll find quite a crowd.

As you know I have a very expensive digital camera and maintain
a discussion list about it with mostly american photographers...for
3 full months the americans complained about 'nose smear' on the
monitor of the cam...I think with introducing this hybrid of a
PDA and a phone people start to complain about 'ear smear' on
the monitor and I also think that a big touch sensitive screen
next to your ear can attract a lot of wrong inputs...imagine
by accident your ear pressed the touch field "Do you really
want to delete all address book entrys?" and your cheek
confirms...

Good luck :)

Juergen