(keitai-l) Re: Questions

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 12/27/00
> > No English manual for the 502it as far a I know.
>
> According to the new "DoCoMo Mobile Phone Catalog - English Version"
> (Autumn 2000 Edition), DoCoMo does offer an English language manual
> (optionally) for the N502it. Haven't tried to get it yet so I don't
know
> how hard that might be...

DoCoMo just released a correction to the "Mobile Phone Catalog - English
Version", which says that they are not offering an English manual for
the 502it. I have been trying to get this manual for several weeks
without success, now I know why ;-)

Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann   ---   Editor-in-Chief   ---    MMJ Online
hoffmann_at_mobilemediajapan.com - http://mobilemediajapan.com