(keitai-l) Re: i-mode Subscriber authentication process & other questions

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 01/05/01
Hi & welcome,

> The guidelines posted on NTT's page and also
> on the Mobile Media Japan page require local
> Japanese-speaking user support services for
> Premium site with Japanese content.  Is this
> just for handling communications and requests
> with Docomo itself, or do they require customer
> support at the end-user level as well?

As far as I understood the docomo matrix saying "user/customer support",
this requirement includes local end-user level support in both Japanese
and English for all premium sites (English & Japanese sites). Only
"free" official sites are excluded from this requirement and can get
away with e-mail, overseas call number and fax in Japanese/English.

> And does this support have to be 24-7?

Since it doesn't say 24-7, I would assume that its not necessary.

Cheers,
Andrea Hoffmann
--
Andrea Hoffmann   ---   Editor-in-Chief   ---    MMJ Online
hoffmann_at_mobilemediajapan.com - http://mobilemediajapan.com

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s