(keitai-l) Study gives cell phone buying critera in Japan

From: Josh White <josh_at_blackbrick.com>
Date: 01/12/01
What a quiet list these days!  This is hardly the detailed postmortem report
on I-mode Java development you've all been wishing someone would post...but
still, I thought it was interesting.

GartnerGroup Japan did an interesting little study - results like:
	"For users aged at 19 or lower, the main selection criteria [for
internet-capable cell phones including I-mode]were design (78.9 percent),
display size (63.2 percent) and a color screen (47.4 percent). Conversely,
this age group placed relatively little importance on the maker of the handset
(26.3 percent) and the weight of the device (15.8 percent)."

http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/news/120934

-Josh