(keitai-l) patents in general

From: Stuart MacDonald <stuart_at_fs.catv.ne.jp>
Date: 01/15/01
Sorry scratch that last message. It was a bit early and I shouldn't have
skimmed the mail, pending seems to be the keyword in the mail... therefore
there won't be anything on the IBM DB for patents.

Still if anyone is interested checking out the contents of the patents etc.
have a look at the following link - they include abstracts for Japan's
patents.

http://www.delphion.com/

Sorry again ;-)

Stuart