(keitai-l) How is it to see it the very first time?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 01/15/01
Hi Keitai-l,

since I live in Tokyo and saw the I-mode user group growing
from some million to now 17 (!) million, it's nothing really
special for us here. But how is it for somebody, who don't
live in Japan, heard all the hype, can not read japanese
and saw today an I-mode phone the very first time in his
live?

I can imagine that somebody is impressed by the new handsets,
but is somebody impressed if he/she sees the english official
I-mode menu the very first time in his live? I assume not.

Is somebody here in this situation and like to tell us?

Just curious:

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - <js@nooper.com> - Nooper.com - Mobile Services