(keitai-l) Re: How is it to see it the very first time?

From: Jonathan Shore <jshore_at_e-shuppan.com>
Date: 01/15/01
Just out of curiousity what sites or ideas in particular in Japanese do you
think are significantly more interesting than those available on WAP or
i-mode english sites.  Alot of what I see in the Japanese sites is very
similar.  Of course these sites have more of the cute element.  Still not
sure that I see too much which is fundamentally different.

I'm sure there are specific sites which are quite innovative in terms of
their trend appeal or content but as a whole can one say they are
significantly different?

JS