(keitai-l) Re: How is it to see it the very first time?

From: Eijkemans, Paul <Paul.Eijkemans_at_ben.nl>
Date: 01/16/01
There was such a weather service included on a Dutch portal I worked on.
It showed a live rain-image of the Netherlands. That is: black clouds
wherever
is was raining. There was loads of additional information, too. Additionally
we added a location based component that added an extra menu-item saying
"The weather in Amsterdam". Unfortunately not in color, but that has really
nothing to do with WAP itself.

Paul

>Here is a question to those Europeans who find imode similar to what's
>on offer
>on WAP in Europe: please let me know which WAP service on a european
>cell phone
>shows me the up-to-date satelite weather image in color and pretty nice
resolution
>AND tells me all the details of snow conditions in all the ski resorts
etc...