(keitai-l) Re: imode site database?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 01/18/01

We are:

Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com

We'd happy to assist you. We have some of the world's largest corporations
among our customers.

Or as another example a few weeks ago our team sat with the CEO and
2 Vice-Presidents of an important company for 1 week everyday working through
their imode business plans, and a (small) part of our work was exactly
explaining to the them the non-official and official sites, the ranking,
which are successful, which are not successful.

We also have a data base of the official sites as well as the non-official
sites with descriptions and rankings.

We'd be happy to work with you/your customers.