(keitai-l) Re: Japanese phone numbers

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 01/26/01
Hi Ren,

I've got a N501i and I just put up a test page.

http://nooper.com/teltest.html

The contents of which are:

<title>
Tellink test
</title>
Normal:<br>
0312345679<br>
Formatted:<br>
(03)1234-5679<br>
non link(tel:number)<br>
tel:0312345679<br>
Tellink:<br>

Only the last link worked for me. What formats do you think worked
for you in the past? Can someone else test it? Maybe it is the fact
that the phone number is not real :)

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com