(keitai-l) Re: Japanese phone numbers

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 01/26/01
Hi Ren,

Good point about testing email. I just tested a quick mail to my phone...

--- body
call: 0312345678
tel: 0312345678
wrong: 12345678
--- body

Interestingly my N501i highlighted the first two as links, so it seems
to just happen in emails and not for regular chtml imode pages. Wonder
is this the same on all phones?

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com