(keitai-l) Re: Official i-mode user data from DoCoMo

From: Funk Jeffry Lee <funk_at_rose.rokkodai.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 01/29/01
Hi all,

There is also a good 20 page article on i-mode in the 1/15/2001 issue of
nikkei electronics and nikkei communications has just published a special
issue on the mobile internet. unfortunately, there are both in japanese (but
many good graphs).

Jeff Funk

Hi all

for your reference, the weekly figure in English appears here:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/inumber.html

Cheers
Stephen