(keitai-l) Re: ok i give up...

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.com>
Date: 01/29/01
Hi Laura,

If you are surfing i-mode sites on desktop browser you will not be able
to view all the i-mode emoji as it is meant to be seen (nor the Japanese
for that matter unless you have a language kit installed on your english
system)

Blatent advertising but this new product may help:

http://www.enfour.com/news/keitai.html

Cheers,
Tracey
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/