(keitai-l) Re: Frustration makes way for...

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 02/01/01
Kyle Barrow wrote:

> i-mode uses HTML which is a W3C standard as WML uses XML which is also a W3C
> standard but both have propriety extensions so neither can claim the high
> ground.

Technically I agree, but comparing HTML to WML (especially in 1998) isn't
exactly fair, considering the defacto standard status of HTML, in use for years
and by millions, vs a very recent and hardly used created.

But this argument gets pedantic considering the fact that cHTML and WML will
both converge to xHTML...should be fun to see what happens in the next couple
years and things supposedly come together.

r e n