(keitai-l) Thanks!

From: Wiberg, Annie <Annie.Wiberg_at_euroforum.net>
Date: 02/02/01
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who helped me put together the
conference programme for i-mode in London, Stockholm and Amsterdam. You have
all been absolute stars!

If anyone is interested in seeing the result (and some names you all know
quite well - Gustaf and Arjen...) please take a look at
http://www.euroforum.net/konferenser/program/iMode.htm

This isn't meant to be an ad but a genuine token of my appreciation - as a
small thank you to anyone of you who might like to attend the conference in
Stockholm you get 10% discount off the price and all you need to do is quote
keitai on your registration (only valid in Stockholm as I can't decide on
prices for UK and NL). If you do go - please make sure to drop by and say
hello!
Thanks again!

Annie