(keitai-l) Re: Getting Data from Phone onto Computer

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <aps_at_writemail.com>
Date: 02/07/01
Sorry - my original statement was unclear. What I wanted to say (hopefully
a bit clearer) was I wonder why you can't use the Nokia for packet
communications (other than imode). The 208, 209 and 30x series phones
support this, but don't have the same IR port functionality (if at all).
The Casio E-707 also has the functionality built in.

It would be nice to have packet connection fro instant access and not
having to worry about hanging up when I'm not using the line, but at the
current packet rate it would work out expensive for sending or receiving
anything more than text.

Andrew