(keitai-l) Most Popular Phones

From: Mary Mulcahy <mmulcahy_at_newsymphony.com>
Date: 02/08/01
Hi,

Does anyone have information on the most popular phones ?  Not just i-mode
(MMJ post this info) but across all carriers.

What are the top phones?

Thanks
Mary

ps did people see the article about Nikkei Net Interactive entitled “Govt To
Force DoCoMo To Open I-Mode To More Site Operators”
It is a subscription site so I cannot post the full link but just mentioned
that the ministry plans to spell out new rules this year.

It also mentioned that there are now 1,300 official and 33,000 unofficial
sites