(keitai-l) KEITAI-L Party III

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/09/01
 KEITAI-L PARTY III  -  KEITAI-L PARTY III  -  KEITAI-L PARTY III

Keitai-l'rs!

That's right folks, it's party time again... The last Keitai List
party was a smashing success and we hope to repeat that with your
help again.

Wonder what's happening in the mobile space? Wanna put a face to
cyberspace? Find out what everyone's up to?

This is a great chance to get together as a group of people with a
common interest, perhaps even to meet new business partners.

When is it?

* Friday, March 2, 7:00pm

Where is it?

* Location: Pink Cow - 1-10-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
* Stations: Meiji-jingumae and Harajuku
* Phone No: 03-5411-6777 (Pink Cow)

Some directions would be nice...

* How to get there: The Pink Cow is near Meijijingumae subway station
  exit three, just off of Omotesando dori. From JR Harajuku station cross
  the street and turn right, then walk 200 meters or so to Omotesando dori
  and turn left. Almost immediately take another left (just before Playhouse)
  and walk until you go down a short set of steps. Turn left for the Pink Cow.

* Map: http://map.yahoo.co.jp/cgi-bin/m?no=1091988500196300000&coco=53,452&icon=mark_loc (URL might break)

How much?

* Yen 4,000 (includes 2 hours buffet plus 2 drinks)

How to Sign up?

* Surf to the following url and add your name to the list.

    http://www.evite.com/keitai-tokyo@anima.de/party3

* Remember space is limited, so sign up fast.

* RSVP Deadline: 2001/02/21

We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Keitai Team:
Tom O'Dowd (tom@nooper.com)
Juergen Specht (js@nooper.com)
Kevin Markowitz (kevinmz@hotmail.com)