(keitai-l) Re: Screen captures

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/10/01
> Incidentally, I've always found the whole idea annoying.
> If you want to have an i-mode site and a Web site at the
> same URL it may still be excusable, but if somebody *wants*
> to read (free) i-mode pages from Netscape, what's the point
> in going out of your way to stop them?

I have always been a fan of internal branching as it keeps content in one
place easing site management.

There are also cases where you may not want non-i-mode users accessing
i-mode pages. My ping and trace tools will only work with DoCoMo user agents
as I feel that there are already numerous ping and trace tools available for
fixed device users and prefer to dedicate the server resources to supporting
our i-mode users. If someone really wants to have a look they just need to
use one of the browsers that allows you to set the user agent.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com