(keitai-l) Re: Communities not allowed

From: Andres Crosa <andres.crosa_at_starmedia.net>
Date: 02/13/01
> happen.

Thank you for your information.
If the reason is this, then it is very curious to see companies like
Vodafone in UK and Radiolinja in Finland are so successful with their chat
services on WAP and SMS.

Do you think that this is another DoCoMo "lesson" that have not been learned
by other carriers or on the other hand it is again another Japanese
"culture-specific" situation that contributed with iMode's successful
strategy in Japan? I wonder what would happen if that "enjokosai" is also
experimented in an European carrier chat room, would it be a reason to stop
community services which are very convenient?

Andres