(keitai-l) Re: billing and packet charges

From: Vittorio Nicolardi <vnicolardi_at_izogud.com>
Date: 02/14/01
Do you now what billing systems the different operators in japan are using
to bill the packets?
Someone from Docomo in a seminar told me they developed their own but he was
not sure about it.
In europe this is a big issue especially considering the "real time"
capabilities that are going to be needed to process the cdr produced by the
UMTS network.

Vittorio Nicolardi