(keitai-l) Re: : billing and packet charges

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/15/01
On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 04:08:09PM +0000, M. David wrote:
> >>1. Are the URLs visited by users reflected in their billing
> >>statement? Ex. a
> >>user goes to yahoo... on his next billing statement, does it say
> >>you
> >>accessed yahoo.co.jp on this date / time, etc. etc.
>
> Only the number of packets and charge is shown. I dont subscribe to
> official sites so dont know how those show up in your bill.

David,

You raise an interesting question here. Why don't you subscribe to any
of the official sites? Is it on principle, or can't be bothered, or not
found what you are looking for, or you've found non official sites that
basically do what the official sites do for you or you just can't remember
your imode password? I wonder how many others are in the same boat and
what it means...

Just curious,

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com