(keitai-l) Keitai-L party Reminder

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/19/01
 KEITAI-L PARTY III  -  KEITAI-L PARTY III  -  KEITAI-L PARTY III

Keitai-l'rs!

For those of you who haven't signed up yet or missed the first
notice, consider yourself reminded about the Keitai-L party!!!

Party Date: 2nd March 2001
RSVP Date:  21st February!!!

Wonder what's happening in the mobile space? Wanna put a face to
cyberspace? Find out what everyone's up to?

This is a great chance to get together as a group of people with a
common interest, perhaps even to meet new business partners.

We are delighted to be able to announce also that thanks to the kind
sponsorship of the Keitai-L Party by JCI (Japan Communications Inc.), we
are able to discount the previously advertised price of 4,000 yen to
just 3,000 yen for a set number of early birds. So get there timely and
you'll have 1,000 more yen to spend on your Keitai surfing bill!

Who are JCI?

"Creators of the b-mobile wireless data platform, JCI provides the
infrastructure for companies to leverage wireless data services, simply
and securely."

When is it?

* Friday, March 2, 7:00pm

Where is it?

* Location: Pink Cow - 1-10-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
* Stations: Meiji-jingumae and Harajuku
* Phone No: 03-5411-6777 (Pink Cow)

Some directions would be nice...

* How to get there: The Pink Cow is near Meijijingumae
  subway station exit three, just off of Omotesando
  dori. From JR Harajuku station cross the street and
  turn right, then walk 200 meters or so to Omotesando
  dori and turn left. Almost immediately take another
  left (between the Playhouse and a ramen shop) and
  walk until you go down a short set of steps. Turn
  left for the Pink Cow. From Meijijingumae subway exit
  3, the road between the Playhouse and the ramen shop
  will almost be directly in front of you as you exit
  onto Omotesando dori.

* Map: http://map.yahoo.co.jp/cgi-bin/m?no=1091988500196300000&coco=53,452&icon=mark_loc (URL might break)

How much?

* Yen 3,000 (includes 2 hours buffet plus 2 drinks)
 (We can only do 3,000 yen for a fixed number of people, so get there early
  as late comers will be paying 4,000 yen :)

How to Sign up?

* Surf to the following url and add your name to the list.

    http://www.evite.com/keitai-tokyo@anima.de/party3

* Remember space is limited, so sign up fast.

* RSVP Deadline: 2001/02/21

We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Keitai Team:
Tom O'Dowd (tom@nooper.com)
Juergen Specht (js@nooper.com)
Kevin Markowitz (kevinmz@hotmail.com)
Andrea Hoffmann (ah@anima.de)
Dan Dolan (shonandan@hotmail.com)
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com