(keitai-l) Re: billing and packet charges

From: Victor A. Saromo <savictor_at_pacific.net.ph>
Date: 02/20/01
>I tried to search the archives but I haven't found any post discussing the
>following: (or did I just miss it)
>
>1. Are the URLs visited by users reflected in their billing statement? Ex.
>user goes to yahoo... on his next billing statement, does it say you

Thanks to everyone who answered my query. Again your responses were
enlightening and interesting.

There are a lot of articles about successful imode content providers,
however these are mostly official sites. Has anyone heard of any success
stories about non-official sites using 3rd party billing services?

Victor
savictor@pacific.net.ph
vicsaromo@yahoo.com