(keitai-l) Re: i-mode phone, a drill down

From: Alexander Basil Chelico <c-alexander_at_crc.ad.jp>
Date: 02/21/01
Ren, Hubert:

> > * The button pictured as a rectangle comes with a smaller
> > dark recgangle sitting on the southeast corner. (P209iS,
> > P209i,P502i...etc)
> >

> Battery life. Usually several bars indicating charge status.

I don't have any of the phones mentioned above to refer to,
but on my P502i, the described button (physical button, not
on the screen, right?) brings up a page describing calls
received and calls made (time & date, phone # or name if
registered in my phonebook). Call history

Anecdote - Most phones have a call history that remembers
the 20 most received and made calls (20 each). Paranoid
girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives often check the list
of their significant other's phone and if there are less
than 20 entries for either list it is a sign that one or
more have been deleted to hide evidence of potentially
adulterous behaviour.

alex