(keitai-l) i-mode phone, drill down, continued.

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 02/24/01
On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Gerhard Fasol wrote:

> There is also a "manner mode", which switches the phone to vibration instead
> of ringing as mentioned earlier. Many phones I know allow the user the preset
> the precise behavior in "manner mode", i.e. weak vibrations, strong
> vibrations etc.

Yes, I know this. ( that is why I didn't ask.)
How about the 'tel' ont he P209iS ( also on P209i), how about the P502i's
i-warp ( it is just an i-mode button, no?)

All the NTT DoCoMo phones ( i-mode or not) comes with the NTT DoCoMo logo,
I don't see manufacturer's name or logo( except, the Nokia's NM502i, So
502i(sony)) But I assume you can find them on the back of the phones(well,
can you?) , or that is the general arrangement?( which makes sense, brand
name.)

Hubert