(keitai-l) Re: Expensive surprises on I-Mode?

From: Jonathan Shore <jshore_at_e-shuppan.com>
Date: 02/27/01
> this is another point (and related to topics like sending
> business plans unencrypted via Hotmail addresses [Hello
> Microsoft, here is a nice read for you!]), but you tied the
> knot:

Horrid, isn't it - and I thought I was the only one paranoid about hotmail
and yahoo mail.  On the other hand I've encountered more than a few VCs who
are unscrupulous about NDAs - for instance a friend of mine got a "live"
business plan (meaning from a business currently approaching VCs) from one
as a sample.

Alas, when are we going to have real encryption in standard mailers ...

JS