(keitai-l) rescue me!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/27/01
Hi all,

I hope the fact that I turned a year older today excuses my silly actions...
I was playing with my phone as usual, well actually digging
deep into it's menus, and presto, dial lock! Damn... Problem is that
I've had this phone for well over a year and after initially setting
up the old options, I never really needed to use the phone password
as it is one of those flip types, N501i, that don't really need to be
dial locked in the pocket unless your the paranoid type and lose your
phone a lot.

I guess I can bring it to the DoCoMo center? Will they be able to do
something without deleting my phone book entries? Any other suggestions,
apart from 0000. Don't you hate bdays!!! Perhaps, I should lend the
phone to Juergen's friend who might still be able to run up an amazing
bill on it. Aggghhh!

I'll get busy typing in silly 4 digit numbers now... I'll be the one at
the Keitai-L party, busy typing in 4 digit numbers. Perhaps, it will
be part of the party admission to suggest a number on your way in :)

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com