(keitai-l) Re: rescue me!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/28/01
Juergen! I'm at 6523 now and still no go. Fingers are getting numb and
I should go to bed soon. Its a really addictive program though! Well
actually, the good news is that I made it to a DoCoMo shop yesterday
and handed over my 'dial locked' phone. They were quickly able to
reset it back to 0000 and not loose any other information. Excellent!
Now that is a great feature in my opinion!

Tom.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 06:26:53PM +0900, Juergen Specht wrote:
> > I've just reported the existence of the new PIN CRACK SCRIPT to CERT; I
> > think some FBI guys are looking for you now, Juergen... ;-)
> Oh, these guys can use the script also...actually I have a lot of
> pageimpressions right now...seems that there is business to make.
>
> And since you tested the script, I know now that the press is also
> interested in it...ha! Banner ads! Packet Charges! REVENUE! $MONEY!
>
> And it even works on I-Mode ;)
>
> Juergen
>
> PS: Tom called me, so my script proved it's usefulness :)

Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com