(keitai-l) Re: opin- coded list messages

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushunet.com>
Date: 02/28/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
> I also don't think
>that this list is sooo busy that it needs a split right now, actually
>I enjoy the mixture of comments on the list,

I appreciate that multiple lists might be a pain to admin/host - but I too
would prefer the list were split into business and tech (and chat,
possibly)

Currently there are two keitai lists (this and the imode_group list) that
both cover similar ground.

I have tended of late to refrain from asking tech questions (coding/what
browsers support, etc) on this list as it gets a fair amount of traffic
and I feel they may be addressed to a minority audience. Some tech
questions do seem to get "lost" amongst the other traffic, I know because
they occassionally get addressed to me directly. (That said I have had
very kind responses in the past).

Nick